Major Areas of Project Training/Dissertation in Bioinformatics and Biotechnology
- Molecular Modeling
- Phylogenetic Analysis
- Computational Biology.
- in-silico Drug Designing.
- Biodiversity Informatics.
- Database and Tool Development.
- Clinical Trials and Data Management.
- Structural and Functional Genomics and Proteomics.
• Industry oriented training
• Individual topic allotted to each trainee
• Classroom session assistance as per the topic
• Guidance of qualified and experienced faculty
• Faculty assistance to work on topic and software usage
• Analysis, documentation, presentation and award of certificate.