IBRI aims not only academic and research initiatives but also for creating talent pool for professionals by conducting training programs in life sciences and its emerging dimensions. With its initiative of providing high quality trainings as per the industry demand, IBRI conducts various Training programs on IT Applications in Life Sciences and other emerging areas like clinical trials.
Corporate training regardless of size or type of an industry or business will have a measurable impact on performance and other related benefits as:
- Improved quality and productivity.
- Enhanced retention of the staff and their morale.
- Increased business opportunities and new innovations.
- Knowledge enhancement of employees in new applied and emerging trends.
- IT tools to manage and screen genetics data for modelling in drug development.
- To provide innovative knowledge of Bioinformatics and role of IT in this applied area of life sciences.
- To stress upon the market potential of Bioinformatics / life sciences and accordingly what are skills required to capture significant share of global market.
- To deduce role of IT in the highly progressive area of life sciences e.g. Contract research, Development services, Clinical Trials, Data Management drug discovery and R and D.
- To give an idea of research challenges in biosciences that can stimulate new information technology research.